Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Reason For Joining The ICC

In my mindset, I went with the group because at that time, it was the best place to look for healthier relationships and friendships among those who already agree with the same views that I have. Outside of the ICC and the mindset I have, I never found that special person. Although I had a pretty good shot in a relationship with one of the sisters, it never happened within the ICC because the leadership got in the way and I eventually decided to leave, as I said in another post. As far as relationships are concerned, the bureaucratic legalistic system implemented by the ICC leadership wants to ensure that those who marry are plugged into the ICC system. Otherwise, the leadership wouldn't allow the marriage to happen.

No comments: